game online

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anchal Kumar Hot Model Yuvraj's Sexy Girlfriend photos

Anchal Kumar bikini

Anchal Kumar the young model was seen along with Yuvraj Singh the Indian cricketer and Punjab team captain at IPL 3 Anchal was reportedly dancing with him at a recent night out. It seems he even flaunted her to his friends. This rumour hasn’t gone down well with the model.

Here are Anchal Kumar's sexy pictures and photos. Anchal says, “I am not seeing Yuvraj. We are childhood friends and through the years he has become my family friend. I share a special relationship with him but it is definitely not romantic. After the gossip broke out, many news organisations followed it up and I could see things getting out of hand. So, I chose to spill the truth.”.



Anchal Kumar in bikini



Sexy Anchal Kumar on ramp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Download Games